Find your stylist
Finding a stylist shouldn’t be difficult—browse below and find the right one for you!
- I am a graduate of the Aveda Fredric’s Institute in Cincinnati and have been an active stylist since 2003. I take a creative approach to what I do and I love to cut and color equally. First I listen to my clients needs and work their face shape, skin tones and eye color and then determine how much maintenance they are willing to do. (Scroll Down for Full Bio)
- Full Bio: I am a graduate of the Aveda Fredric’s Institute in Cincinnati and have been an active stylist since 2003. I began my career as an independent stylist after being with Aveda for 7 years and I absolutely love what I do! I am skilled in every aspect of styling from round-brushing to dimensional color, and have experience working in national and regional hair and fashion shows. My freelance work varies from weddings and special events to editorial work in ‘O’ Magazine (Oprah) and C Magazine.I take a creative approach to what I do and I love to cut and color equally. First I listen to my clients needs and work their face shape, skin tones and eye color and then determine how much maintenance they are willing to do.
Beauty by L Nichole
- Quick Bio: My name is LaQuinta Nichole and I love helping women look and feel great! My mission is to serve you from the inside out. You will leave feeling whole and beautiful.
- Quick Bio: I have been a hair stylist for over 25 years. I specialize in women’s coloring and hair cutting. I use pravana color line and believe great hair needs the basis of professional products!
I love to read, cook, take walks at the parks and watch movies!
Skin & Face Care + Waxing
- Quick Bio: Chinda has been in the Beauty Industry for 13+ years. She specializes in Eyelash Extensions, Airbrush Makeup, Microblading, Waxing, Nails and Facials.
- Eyelash Extensions, Airbrush Makeup, Microblading, Waxing, Nails and Facials
- Monday: Off / Tuesday: Off / Wednesday: 10AM-5PM / Thursday: 10AM-5PM / Friday: 10AM-5PM / Saturday: 10AM-4PM / Sunday: 10AM-4PM
- (614) 682-2299
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chindachai/
- I charge 20% cancellation fee for any no-shows or cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment.
- Book me through https://chindachai.glossgenius.com/
- Quick Bio: Here at Brazilianology, we understand that everyone is different, and believe the waxing experience should be tailored to each individual, respectively.
Our ultimate goal is to provide a quick, easy and personalized waxing experience while promoting smooth, radiant skin.
- Waxing, Hair Removal
- Hard Wax, Brazilianology Signature Collection
- Monday: CLOSED / Tuesday: 2PM-6PM / Wednesday: 12PM-6PM / Thursday: 12PM-6PM / Friday: 2PM-6PM / Saturday: 10AM-2PM / Sunday: CLOSED
- (614) 924-7733
- Cancelling at least 24 hours before a scheduled reservation is appreciated. In light of COVID-19, clients must cancel or reschedule an appointment if they are showing symptoms of sickness; the cancellation fee will be waived if a client must cancel within less than 24 hours notice. There is a “No Call, No Show” fee of $10 (plus tax).
Sue’s Nail Studio
- Quick Bio: I have been in the nail industry for over 10 years. I’m a high skilled nail technician, perfectionist, I do detailed work, and try to make every client happy. I’m specialize in dip power, gel nails and nail art. I don’t use drill or e-file on natural nails and dip powder will be discarded each use. You will have healthy, perfect and pretty nails with Sue!!